Well today Robb left. He had his first load with his new job and he's on his way down to LA. He should be home next weekend and pretty much every weekend and that's so nice, what a big change from his previous companies. His dispatcher even came into there orientation to personally meet him and ask him what he wanted for home time and where he wanted his loads. Looks like they really care about there employees and trying to keep them happy. Anyways, thankfully I was pretty busy today, saw Robb off at 7am then went to church and straight out to my dads. Helped him get ready for his super bowl party and stayed there until half time at a little after 5 and then came home so Noelle could get a real dinner at home and settle down for bed since she didn't get much of a nap. It kept my mind off him being gone, well that was until I got home and then it was like reality smacked me upside the head and I realized he wasn't going to be home for a week. I HATE sleeping alone, I mean we have been together so long that it just doesn't feel right when he's not there in bed with me let alone not even home at all. I did get used to it before and I will again but it doesn't mean I like it. It was good to see him so happy. He was like a Kid in a candy store with his truck on Friday when he got to bring it home. He took Elizabeth for a ride around the block and was showing it off to our neighbor that used to build Freightliners way back when. It was a pretty good weekend with him, out to dinner and just some good QT together. At least Noelle was doing much better this weekend after her ear infections and respiratory infection and all her breathing treatments. I have so much work to get caught up on this week since I was off with her end of last week. School will be starting in a month for me and that will keep me super busy. Got our pesky taxes filed and can't wait to get that extra cash to pay up on some bills and feel a little breathing room with that. I'm hoping that Robb's pay checks start really coming in with some good money and I'm sure they will.
Well that's my updates for the past week. I'm exhausted from the lack of sleep over the past week and I have an early day tomorrow with a meeting start bright and early at 7am for work, oh joy.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
((((JENNY JOE)))))
I am glad that he got off well. I know this has been such a hard and trying time for you both. I pray that things go well. I know it isn't easy...being ATW myself I hate sleeping alone too! But somehow we get used to it!
Loads of good thoughts and prayers coming your way! Shan
Post a Comment