Sunday, February 19, 2006

Have to Rub it In!

#48 Jimmie Johnson won Daytona!

Sorry Shan just had to rub it in a little more. I loved your email though.

Today was pretty lame other than Daytona and I really only got to see the end of it. Right now I'm sitting here all alone. Robb's working Graveyard so I'll see him in the morning. And my dear little one is fighting night time. She is so so very tired but doesn't want to sleep. We think she overslept this morning. She slept until a little after 8 and that never happens. She was okay here and there through out the day but she was also very cranky. I'm going to watch Extreme Home makeover which I love and never get to watch because Robb doesn't like it. So we watch Cold Case when he is home which I really like too but not as much as EHM. I know my dear friend will be watching it too, we always have to compare notes. I rememeber when we were both pregnant and we were such saps, well I guess it just didn't change after having kids.

Tomorrow I have off work for President's day and I'm thrilled. I'm taking Noelle to daycare for part of the day so that Robb can get a little sleep in the morning after he gets home but then I'll pick her back up and we'll pick up Elizabeth tomorrow as well. We'll have her for the next two weeks and then she goes back to her moms, has pre-op appt and then surgery to get her tonsils and adinodes taken out. They should have done it a LONG time ago but when you don't fight for it as a parent you can't get anywhere. It just took me one time of taking her to the doctor this winter to force the issue and get the ball rolling.

I'm hoping that maybe the sun will be out tomorrow even though it's cold I'd like to get outside and go for a bike ride or do something.....

1 comment:

lizzabella said...

Yeah yeah yeah!!! WHATEVER!