Okay, my baby doesn't seem too much like a baby anymore. She's getting so tall and so dang independent. Love her to pieces of course. She has such a love for books and that thrills me to no end. I guess at daycare she pretty much "reads" all day and brings books to Steph to read to her. She does it at home too. We have a bin that is just for books and she digs through them constantly. The books get more attention than any toy she has ever owned. I wouldn't say I was worried about her liking books but Robb reads so much and so fast, way faster than me and so I hope that she gets that from him. I wouldn't doubt if she does since she seems to get everything else from him too. I joke that if she hadn't come from my belly I would question if she was mine. She looks nothing like me compared to Robb and she has mannerisms that mimic his. Of course she has to snore like him too. Elizabeth does as well and Robb is just like his dad in that department, I could have lived without 3 snorers in the house LOL. Anyways, we have been measuring Noelle in the garage the last 3 months and she has grown about 5-6 inches in that time frame. We aren't doing a precise measurement but a line on the wall. The people that owned the house before us (original owners) measured all there kids/grandkids, etc in the same place so we are adding to the wall. Like I started to say she is just not a baby anymore but as my mom still tells me she'll always be my baby! So now some pictures to share from the last week.

This outfit so reminds me of my sister. It's velour pants/jacket and has "adorable" across the front in pink. Totally something my sister would wear and she probably would be jealous and want one just like it.
Then the picture with the aviator sunglasses that Robb

found in the truck he was driving. They were huge on her face but she thought she was so cool with them on! And of course her Schwinn Trike that she got for her birthday from Opa (my dad). Her legs are like an inch or 2 shy from being able to peddle. She can reach the peddles but barely and not well enough to be able to push them around. She loves to sit on it and ring the bell.


And the last picture of her in her highchair. She has been doing this shoulder shrug thing lately and then gets a cheesy grin. It cracks me up everytime. Then she does it more becuase we are laughing. She is definitely going to entertain the crowds just like her daddy!
3 comments:
Awww she is sooooo cute!!!!
I remember that sweet age...they are so wonderful then! I miss that! LOL
Thanks ;) I think she's adorable too. It's hard to think she's growing up so quickly.
I agree!! She's a cutie. Colin says, "hubba hubba". LOL.
Post a Comment