I have been wanting snow so badly and it is here, right now! I'm so excited. I'm just waiting for Noelle to wake up from her nap and we are going to go play outside. Not much to really play in yet but will still be fun! For some reason this has just made my day, I'll take it! I got to talk to my brother this morning. He just finished moving to the beach with his friends. Now he's about an hour or so away so I won't see him all that much, especially not at church. I wish that was different but I guess that is what happens when we "grow up". I talked to my sister too, she's been doing pretty good. I hardly ever see her which I wish was different but she has her husband that we don' t get along with or like becuase of what he has done to her so we don't see her much. I look forward to seeing her on christmas eve.
So the snow has brightened my day. Too bad I can't go to my dads for the community potluck where I grew up but I don't dare chance the big hill in this weather, it's steep and windy and I wouldn't do that with Noelle.
Hugs to all, one more week til Christmas! And tomorrow we are suppose to go to zoo lights after work but I guess that depends on how this weather continues.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenn
So happy you got snow! This morning we are looking at ice and rain and that is it! Loads of wrecks! They said it was gonna snow here this past weekend..LMBO...yeah like that is gonna happen! That is one thing I can say I do miss back home, when they say it is gonna snow...it snows!!!
Oh well...just happy the spirit is catching up with ya!!! How did Noelle act towards the snow? I am dying to know!! I bet it was just to cute!
Sorry to hear your bro moved so far away...I don't have any of my siblings around me, I have one sis in Japan, one sis in Texas and one bro in Iraq. I don't talk about him much because we really dont know each other, and to be hoenst it has been 11 years since we have even spoken or seen each other...I don't know if I would know him if he showed up at my door!!! Sad isn't it! Oh well..he is an a$$!!!
Talk to you soon! Shan
Post a Comment