Man the last part of this year isn't going so well. First Robb's former step-father passed away, funeral is tomorrow, and then his "other" dad from the family he lived with for about 10 years had a stroke on Christmas eve. So things have been a little hectic around here. On top of all that Noelle has been sick for about a week and end of last week I started getting sick and now it's gotten worse after I thought I was getting better. Every bone in my body aches. Picking up Noelle felt like my wrists were going to break and walking is so painful. So here I sit on the couch. After I type this I'll be going to bed since Noelle is now asleep. I wish that my snuggle bug was home to take care of me but he's working until 11 tonight :( Christmas was pretty good despite what happened to Guy. Robb spent xmas eve at the hospital with the family while I took the girls to church and my dads because we didn't want to overload him at the hospital. Christmas day we opened up presents and then Robb made Prime Rib. Elizabeth went with her mom for a few hours before coming back. Then we went over to his "other" family's house to open presents and socialize. Then we all took Christmas to Guy at the hospital. I think he actually enjoyed some peace and quiet at the hospital but wished it was under different circumstances. He doesn't like big gatherings. We filled his room, standing room only and brought him his gifts. Stayed for a while until he got tired and then we all went home except Ana (his wife). Yesterday Robb worked and I took the girls for a little shopping, got a new outfit and a new comforter that is oh so very nice! And today was more about enjoying my vacation time. Elizabeth got some movie money for christmas and she decided she wanted to take me to the movies so Noelle was at daycare and we went and saw Rumor Has it with Jennifer Aniston and it was really good. Wasn't unitl this afternoon that I started feeling really crummy. Lasted until I put Noelle to bed 30 minutes ago and now it's about my time but wanted to update you all. I'll post some pics asap, maybe tonight if I can't fall asleep.
Jenn
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
((((BIG HUGS)))) I am so sorry things are so stressful right now. Hopefully tonight the eve of a very new year you two will be able to be together and have a good time just the two of you! How is everyone doing now? Noelle feeling better? How about Noelles parents how are they doing? I know things can get so stressful this time of year...I could go on and on about family stresses but have decided that that is what is special about us...our family! (Special Ed) HAHA!!
Give me a shout let me know how you guys are doing!!!! Smile Jenny Joe...things will look up! And when you need a good boost listen to the CD I believe it is the 7th song on the CD...always makes me smile...there are just to many people I would love to say those things too!!! ((((HUGS))))) Shan
Post a Comment