Monday, December 12, 2005

A new place

Well I have a blog that I publish just for my hubby but lately I have felt the need to post other things so decided I'd start my own blog for me that I might share with a few friends.
I'm not to into the holiday spirit yet, I'm trying really hard but with money as tight as it has been I just hate it. I'm unmotivated at work lately and when I get home I really don't feel like doing much either. I miss my little munchkin while I'm at work so we play until her bed time and I enjoy every second of it. She's such a little character. I'll take some time after she goes to bed tonight to download some pictures from the camera to share.

So not much to post today but I'm sure very soon there might be some interesting things happening.

1 comment:

lizzabella said...

Hey Jenn
Glad to see you are blogging again...hopefully the Christmas Spirit will smack ya upside the head....but then again I am waiting for it to smack me too! I did however do some decorating last night with the kids and rearranged the living room, and made it more "me" and not him...and that helped!
Shannon