Friday, July 07, 2006
A new day
Well today is a new day. I went to bed really wondering what today would bring. Thankfully I have so far been pleasantly surprised, although the day is not over with yet! I dropped him off at the yard today to get his truck, although he did make a comment that if anything happened he'd call me to come back for him, I just rolled my eyes. I do have to go back that way later to pick up my car from the dealer but I sure hope I'm not picking him up as well. He said that he decided the other opportunity he had in que was not something he really wanted to do, the drive to work everyday with gas prices and traffic would make him an unhappy camper every day. Anyways, that is all I know for now. Hopefully by the end of the weekend he'll be happily on his way with a load and making some moola.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment