Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life Drama Continues

Okay, so I was really hoping that things were looking up and that my saga was coming to a close but not as of yet. Robb has still continued to float around aimlessly trying to find THE perfect job, but he knows he won't. So as of last he was going to go to trucking again but then decided he wanted to be home so he was going to take this other job doing contract work with verizon, well they took FOREVER to do the drug test and let him know what was going on, mean time he was getting antsy, continued to mope around and decided to go to the trucking AGAIN. That was end of last week. Then again it was "I don't know" and he told me that he didn't want to discuss because I couldn't be impartial which I think was a load of hooey. He knows I've been very impartial with the discussion of this stuff even though I'd like to give him a piece of my mind at times. So I said FINE whatever and left it alone. That was last night. Then today he calls me to ask if I'd be able to take him in Friday morning to drop him off to bring home the truck. ARGH! So the plan at this very second, as I type this is that he'll be going in tomorrow to finish the papwerwork for Knight and getting his truck assigned and hitting the road sometime this weekend. Although as you can see I'm not very confident that it's going to happen. In fact I don't really know what will happen. He tries to say he does and that this is what is going to happen but after everything I have been through over the past year, yes it's been a year now, I just don't trust that it is what it is YET. I'm hopeful that it will change and very soon and that I'll be able to have that confidence in something again but it's not there yet.

My job seems a little bit more stable at the moment, I'm not looking for other jobs as fiercly anymore. Got moved to a new organization with a better manager and looking forward to some new and more exciting projects. My project from hell was suppose to be done with after this week but now the customer wants to do a 5 week pilot program launch with a few suppliers before doing a mass deployment. I had suggested that MONTHS ago when this project started but at the time they were ina hurry and didn't want to take the time, now they are saying they are in no rush WTF? Whatever, frustrating as hell but in the end I'd be doing something project related no matter what so I guess it doesn't matter.

Summer quarter for school starts again on Monday. I really never got a break because I've filled every evening I would have had free with work. Nothing exciting there, in fact I'm getting a little burnt out on work. Working til 11 at night is not fun. I did get a couple hours with Noelle every night and dinner with the family but then it was back online working. Oh joy joy. That should be ending as of this week, at least for now.

Noelle is growing like a weed, talking in more and more deatil and holding conversations. She talked to my mom the other day on the phone and my mom got all teary because she had her first conversation with her, not just trying to get her to say Hi or just listening to what nana had to say. She is definitley peaking on the terrible two's, I thought it was bad before, but it's gotten worse. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse yet. I'm planning on taking her in for pictures this weekend, I've been suppose to do it for a couple months now but haven't found the time. Hopefully I'll get it worked out to do it, we need some new ones! Opa is complaining and so is Auntie Sarah.

Well that is the update on my life drama as of this moment in time. I'm sure things will have change in the morning LOL

No comments: