Well it's official, Robb pulled out of the driveway in his big Freightliner Century Class about 30 minutes ago. I was good, I didn't cry until AFTER he was gone and then it was just a moment. I did my best to hold it together so he wouldn't feel bad about things. He'll be gone for a couple weeks this first time to get out and make some money. He also wants to make sure he is home the weekend of the 28th when his dad is here visiting from Arizona. Meanwhile I'll hold the fort down with the little one. Class has started again today so of course I'm going to be VERY busy.
That's all for now, I'm home with Noelle today and tomorrow because she doesn't have daycare. I'm thinking of taking her to the children's museum one of the days and then also seeing about taking her for her pictures I was suppose to do FOREVER ago LOL. Anyways, that's all for now.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment