Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Where is the time going...

Gosh I started school 3 weeks ago and I'm balls to the walls busy, non stop doing something all the time and it's not relaxing that's for sure. Most nights I'm online doing homework or discussions for class until 11, then sleep and up again the next day to start all over. And my project at work picked up major steam and I'm just trying to keep up with that and not get behind, in fact I'm hoping to have my alpha version done at least a month early so that I can get production release 4-6 weeks early and be looking really good in my customers eyes as well as managment.

Of course my lil' princess is keeping me busy too, I don't do school work until she goes to bed, that little bit of time after work and before bed is all about her. Well besides dinner and getting Daddy off to work. She's just getting so big, and so "grown up" already. I look at some of my friends kids that are about the same age and they seem so much more "babyish" than Noelle does. My friend's little boy Jace is about 2 1/2 months younger than Noelle and we had lunch Monday and we were talking about that. Jace still seems totally in that "baby" stage and Noelle is definitely toddler. Funny how they all grow at there own pace. Noelle got her toddler bed last Friday, she's loving it. Well that is until it's time to go to bed. She likes it but at the same time is some what scared when we turn out the lights. We have resorted to a night light. Every night it's gotten easier.

New pictures:

1 comment:

lizzabella said...

Awwww Jenny Joe she is soooo adorable!!!! Man time sure flies doesn't it! I remember when my babies were tht small doesn't seem like that long ago!!!!!