Saturday, March 04, 2006

Of course the person I am I had to do variations and try and figure out the programming behind the page. Yes Deanne I am a dork! But I did find that it is completley random. When I entered the same name more than once it came up with something different everytime. So if you don't like what it says the first time, try again ;)


Jenn --

[noun]:

A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Jennifer --

[noun]:

A master of storytelling



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Noelle --

[noun]:

A beat poet working the streets



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Robb --

[adjective]:

Like in nature to a kangaroo



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Robert --

[adjective]:

Smelling like turnips at all times



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com




Elizabeth --

[noun]:

A person who likes to steal tins of tuna



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Dork, dorky, dork dork!! LOL. Leave it to you to figure that out. :) See you really are a smartie pants.