I so totally have a sweet tooth right now. It's 11:20 and Noelle's asleep and Robb's out with one of his buddys so it's not like I could go to the store if I wanted. But that's actually a good thing because I'd just end up buying something that I shouldn't be eatting and then regretting it later. I did buy some yoplait yogart the other night since it was on sale and they have these chocolate mousse style whip yogart that OMG they are so like a desert. I had one the other night that was Chocolate Rasberry and was just what I needed. Dietician said I really should eat a yogart a day since I don't drink milk, so I'm adding it in as a snack. Hopefully eatting stuff like that will help my weight loss and my sweet tooth. I really don't eat too many sweets, usually I want fruit but too much fruit can be bad too. One of these days I'll lose this weight and feel better about my body again. Although I HATE the way I look right now I wouldn't take it back becuase then I wouldn't have my beautiful daughter.
Speaking of, she is just so full of new words lately. She's got a new thing for saying "owie" (how the hell do you spell that anyways??). But kisses make the boo boos go away, it's so cute. Sometimes it becomes a game where she wants you to kiss her all over, I don't mind. Some other new words are toothpaste, socks, blue, purple, Opa (grandpa in German, that'd be what my Dad goes by, refuses to be called Grandpa, he can be such a dork sometimes), ummm what else is there.... book, actually verbalizing please instead of just signing it, she's saying Stephie (daycare provider), and other names as well, she calls Elizabeth sissy. Gosh it just seems like her vocab is exploding. I'm loving it. We'll say something to her and she repeats it.
Found out tonight that Robb hasn't been reading my other blog that I do just for him. He crashed his laptop about a month ago and he lost all his bookmarks and I guess he didn't even realize that he hadn't been lookign at it since it wasn't on his list of links he visits all the time. So I sent him the link and told him he had ALOT of reading to do. Makes sense why some of the things I've been writing to him about haven't been discussed. Like the baby topic, man sometimes I feel like it's forbidden subject, and really I don't want to push the issue. Besides with how we'd want to plan it anyways, we have about 6 months before I'd need to have my IUD removed. Although I'd LOVE to get the ball rolling and have one like yesterday, yes I'm impatient sometimes, I know that its' best to wait so I get more time home on maternity leave.
Schools going well, readjusting well. Looking forward to next terms class more than the current. This class and lab are boring, they are to get you acclimating with online learning and familiar with there program and policies. I learn that stuff on my own so it's rather boring but oh well, jumping through hoops seems to be a part of life. I start Spring term in April which overlaps with this term becuase I started mid-term so I'll be doing 2 classes at once but I know I'll be okay. Busy and crazy but okay. I guess it will help me figure out if I really want to take 2 classes (Full time load) at once and get done sooner or take 1 at a time.
Well it's 11:30 and I probably should get some sleep because I know Noelle will be up early as usual and I'd like to get a few winks before then....
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment