Saturday, March 11, 2006

Pity Party for 1

Yep I'm having myself a good ol' pity party tonight. My lovely husband is being a total jack ass and of course who gets to just walk away and do whatever the hell they want and not have to worry about that fact that we have a child at home. Yep again that'd be my lovely husband. Of course I still love his pathetic ass, sometimes I wonder why but I do none the less. I don't even want to get into all the details, I am possibly over reacting to events last night and he is DEFINITELY without a doubt taking his lack of sleep out on me when it wasn't me who made him stay up so late, and it wasn't my friend who came banging on the door and woke everyone up, thus causing the lack of sleep. Anyways, he's gone who the hell know's where and frankly at the moment I hope he stays gone for a while. I'm going to sit here and have a few drinks, watch a good chic flick and drown my sorrows. And you all are invited to my pity party, but I doubt anyone would like to come LOL.

Other not so depressing news...I'm finally scheduling a trip to Chicago to visit my mom. I haven't been back there for umm let's see, 13 years, yep March of 1993 when I moved back to live with my dad. She visits frequently enough that it's not like I don't see her but she's been bugging me to come for a visit for YEARS now. Looks like I'll be flying back there April 9 for like 5 days. I could use a break from work, but unfortunately with my project I'm going to have to bring my laptop and work while I'm there. And I can't forget about school too. Of course we'll see some sights and take Noelle to the museum and aquarium becuase they are so much bigger and better there, I remember how awesome they were. Will be weird to go back since it's been so long.

Hopeful for a MUCH better day tomorrow but I can't predict if that will happen.


edited to add update: So just shortly after I published this my lovely husband calls and is acting like nothing happened or is wrong. Why do men do that? Okay I know that is a huge generalization but geez. He called to tell me Elizabeth is so busted. We were suppose to go to her school play tonight and this afternoon she called to say it'd been cancelled. Well I guess when he left the house he went by the school to see if it had really been cancelled becuase we had a feeling it really hadn't been and guess we were right. The only thing slightly saving her ass at the moment is the fact that she's at her mom's and she's actually home and not out somewhere else. So after this conversation it's a quick "I'll let you go" and off the phone he gets.

No comments: