Well I took Noelle to the doctor last week for some of what I thought was routine teething, growing pains, etc and some nightmares. Her doctor wasn't in that day so we saw the nurse practioner who did a great job and talked to me quite a bit. Left there with no worries, to get a call this morning from her doctor saying he saw that we came in last week and he was concerned with the symptoms she was having because of the premature breast development she has had on one side. He wants an MRI for my BABY! They have to put her under becuase she is so young and it's scaring me. I'm not totally freaking out but come Friday morning I'm sure I'm going to be one sleep deprived basket case LOL. I'll hold it together because she'll need me but I'll be glad when we get the results back next week and know that everything is okay. So Friday morning 5 am we'll be up at the hospital in Portland to have her MRI on her brain. Keep her in your prayers if you believe. THANK YOU
Other news, we are just ending the summer months, Elizabeth went back to school this morning. She didn't actually start today but she helps out first day with the freshman as part of the "Flight Crew" They are the Liberty Falcons and they a good job of coming up with cool group names. She got her license a couple of weeks ago and is waiting for the registration/title for the car her mom bought and then she'll have her own set of wheels. She applied for a job at the local party supply and really is hopefull, so are we! We told her she will need to find something because we are not going to be able to support her gas and such.
Robb is now a corporal at his work, he was pretty excited to get promoted. Hours aren't great right now but hopefully over time they will get better. He officialy started his new position today, hoping everything is going smoothly.
School continues, almost done with my BS humanities class for this summer quarter. Fall quarter I'm taking Flash Animation, graphics class as well as my last humanities class on world religions. Getting closer and closer to finishing. Trying to see about another loan so that I could go full time and be done by Summer 2008! We'll see what happens, also working on convicing Robb to conceive #2, he brought it up as a go the other night so I'm for it. At this moment in time I want to wait until after we find out how Noelle is. After her godparents lost their baby last week this stuff is weighing heavy on my mind!
Love to all, keep in touch. I'm going to update our picture blog when I get home tonight.
Jenn
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment