So for those that don't know, my lovely husband finally changed his mind about having another baby and I'm excited beyond belief. Yesterday afternoon I got my IUD removed so it's time for baby making ;-) I've already started looking at all the cutsey clothes and thinking about what we need, I hope it doesn't take long to get pregnant. My family is definitely fertile myrtles! Last time it took ONE time, yes ONE time, not one month LOL. DH was dumbfounded, he thought it'd take at least a few months so hopefully this time will be the same.
Noelle continues to grow like crazy and amaze me as always. She had to have an MRI on her brain a week ago and thank god everything came back perfectly normal, had me pretty freaked out for a few days til we got the results. Thankfully she is back to sleeping through the night again.
School is out for the quarter, I don't go back again until Oct 2 and I'm looking forward to the downtime. I always say that but then I almost feel lost becuase I'm so used to having to do school work everynight.
My mom will be here in a few days, she is coming for a little over 2 weeks but when I talked to her the other day it sounds like she might extend it for more like a month or so. She is trying to figure out if she is going to leave her husband, not for anything bad really she says it's just "not really there" anymore but she's having a hard time giving up on him.
So that's life as it stands right now. Noelle's 2nd birthday is in 2 weeks, we are having a BBQ and cake and ice cream I think she's getting excited.
Check out out pictures when you get time.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment