Monday, June 05, 2006

Catching up

Okay, I'm totally trying to catch up. I know I sort of left everyone haning about my life, just things have been screwed up. Robb wasn't happy working nights becuase he wasn't getting enough sleep and he didn't feel like he was getting enough time with us either. So he quit his job, of course without having something else lined up. That's what he's famous for. Although he is alwasy really lucky and finds stuff really quickly. Well he got a job offer right away doing hot shotting, basically doing car hauling for a small company in the next town over from us. Well that lasted 2 days until they jerked him around and he spent 5 hours sitting waiting for money to get gas, he was worried he wouldn't get paid and he hasn't, so glad he didn't spend more time there. So then it was about a week of him dinking around doing nothing. Getting all depressed and just on my nerves because he trys to make everything like it's about me. Anyways, about 2 weeks ago now he blew up about something totally rediculous and I told him to F off, well he disappeared for a couple days before coming home and us talking. Things are a little better now, he's had a few interviews and actually 2 job offers but the one he really wants they are still going through the process. He had a second interview today and they said as long as the background check then he'd have a job. I just don't know if it's one he'll stick with because of what it is. It'd be working for T-Mobile in the retail store doing sales. I think he'd really like it for a while but then he'd be tired of working inside. I could be totally wrong but that is just my guy feeling and I'm usually pretty right on with him. The other opportunity he has is driving regional long haul, gone during the week, home on the weekends. Decent pay and good hometime considering the job. Anyways, so the saga continues. On top of all of that going on, my job is somewhat in jeopardy because our company isn't doing so well in the market and they are trying to get lean and mean by laying off some people. Lots of prayers and fingers and toes crossed that everything remains ok.

On other better front, my beautiful baby girl keeps me smiling. She's way too smart for her own good sometimes, well more she's too smart and can get herself into trouble LOL. I think we have our hands full big time. She's saying quite a few phrases / sentences these days, just amazes me sometimes.

Well that is all for now....hopefully things will be looking up VERY VERY soon.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

((((BIG HUGS)))) sweetie! I hope things settle down for you soon.

lizzabella said...

Long deep breathes!