"You will be thankful for the pleasures of the coming months."
We all got a kick out of that one, I wonder how true it will be. Will this mean that I could be expecting a precious bundle very soon? I sure hope so. I'm impatient when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm usually a very patient person but not with family planning.
Anyways, I was going through my purse and found the fortune slip, I had kept it but forgot it was in there.
At least it made me smile after the weekend I had. Well not so much the weekend but more the Sunday afternoon I had with my crab ass husband. I swear he is more up and down than me when it comes to things and having a "time of month". I'll keep you all posted on whether or not a new little Robison will be in the works or not.....

No comments:
Post a Comment