So far this pregnancy is just different. As my friend pointed out it's really ironic that with Noelle I could not get a positive home pregnancy test but got a positive blood test. This time we surpassed the home test and went right for a blood test to only have it come back negative. That was a week full of emotions and severe confusion I swear. At 8 days late I decided to take a home pregnancy test, from the dollar store no less, and almost instantly had a positive. It was faint but it was positive. Took a second test the next morning with the same result so got another blood test that did come back positive. But it was quite a week. No we can move forward with our lives, expecting a second bundle of joy. We are so excited, and I'm thrilled to be pregnant through the winter and not the summer this time. I am due June 26, 2007 so I will get some heat but not too much. We have already started talking with Noelle about it and if you ask her where the baby is she'll point at my belly, it's very cute.
Not much else is new. Busy Busy with School, another week and one of my classes will be done and then I'll be back to just half time course load, really looking forward to that. It's getting close to the holidays which I love and can't wait to watch Noelle at Christmas again, another year where she'll really comprehend.
We did go to the pumpkin patch today but like a bad mommy I forgot our camera in the car :( I was really disappointed in myself but didn't remember until we were on the boat across the lake to the patch, little too late at that point. Will post new pics to our photo blog soon.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment