Friday, January 13, 2006
Want to SCREAM
Well i don't really know what to think or what I feel like doing at the moment. Robb called little bit ago and told me he gave his 2 weeks notice. FUCK! Just as I felt like the light at the end of the tunnel was getting closer. BOOM here we go again. Not that we were really getting anywhere with him where he is at now. I mean they have him working so many damn hours it's not even funny and then he barely makes any money. He's working AT LEAST 50 hours and his checks for two weeks are piddly. Less than he was making one week on the road, or damn close to it. I have a sinking feeling that is where he'll be headed again and if that's his decision then so be it. I'll be able to handle it. I seriously just want him to be happy. Of course I don't want to be in the poor house either. More than anything I really want to know what to expect day to day and have some stability in our lives. Is that too much to ask for? Anyways, he is on his way home here shortly after he gets done with a tow. I think the straw that broke the camels back today was that he started his shift at 5pm last night, was suppose to be off at 3am but they had a mandatory meeting this morning and he didn't get done until god knows when so instead of driving all the way home he got a couple hours sleep at the shop, attended the meeting, then finally got to come home for a couple more hours of sleep then had to go right back to work. What kind of life is that? I mean sometimes I feel I see him more than when he was on the road but other times I don't. I mean does seeing someone asleep really constitute as "seeing" them in that respect. Not really. Not like we get to spend anymore time with each other. He says he doesn't know what he'll do, he has to figure that out. Made a comment about not being happy and not know what to do anymore, doesn't know what will make him happy that maybe he should go on meds like "the rest of us" LOL. God that is so why I hate going on meds, I don't use them for long, just enough to get back on track but I HATE taking them for comments just like that. I know not everyone agress with taking meds to help yourself out but I have done it before and it does help, when nothing else did. I never take them just to take them. Anyways back to the current situation. So he's coming home and I know he said he gave 2 weeks but if he's not working his shift tonight, will he work tomorrow or is he really quitting effective tonight? Who knows, he probably doesn't even really know right now. I think an easy thing for him to do would be to go back to Eagle which is who he worked for before he came home at Thanksgiving, the owner told him he was welcome to come back WHENEVER he wanted and they'd fly him back to pick up a truck. ARGH, I feel like pulling my hair out. Just needed to get it off my chest! Hopefully the dust will settle again soon, very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww Jenn Do you ever wonder if men are just here to irritate the crap out of us? DJ did this to me for years....I finally had enough and said NO MORE...you do something and stick to it...but it is the maybe I can be doing more good and doing better for my family if I did this that or the other.....It is sooo frustrating.
Personally I choose to never take meds again...BUT that is my personal choice and that is due to a really really bad experience, I have see what good it does to for others and I do not believe in throwing it in someone elses face....that wasn't right and I am sorry that happened.
Think our husbands are on the same brain wave.........S
Post a Comment