Thursday, August 02, 2007

Trying

Ok, I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted anything. Life got away from me. This last pregnancy was really hard on me and my body and then with full time work and school and of course a toddler, well who had time for this.

I've been going through some post partum depression and think I really need an outlet so I've decided to try really hard to start putting my feelings back down on here of what is going on. I guess a place where only a few people know of and maybe don't even read, so I can be totally honest with myself.


So to start things off I've just been a little overwhelmed with things since Andi was born. My poor baby girl has severe reflux, thankfully starting to get under some control, but that doesn't mean things are easy. She is a challenge, daily things are a guessing game. As Robb likes to say Noelle was on auto-pilot and was really very easy baby. So I find myself feeling like a brand new mom all over, totally unsure of myself and second guessing everything I do. I'm trying to make sure I "stop and smell the roses" and enjoy her while she is still so little. I know all too well that the time goes by all to quickly and they grow too fast. Heck Noelle is going to be 3 in less than 2 months now and I feel like it was yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. She is a smart cookie, sometimes too smart for her own good!

So I'm trying to just take things one day at a time and do what I can during that day. Trying to not beat myself up for not getting everything done that I think needs to get done, but be thankful for managing what I have done. Guess our standards have to change when life takes us for a ride we weren't expecting.

No comments: