I always forget to share funny stories on my blog and I was reading Deannes and it made me think of something that happened this morning.
Being almost 22 weeks pregnant has it's own joys but this was icing on the cake. Noelle gets up early today at 5:45 UGH. Well we are eatting oatmeal together for breakfast when all of a sudden I don't feel so well. So I quickly excuse myself and run to the bathroom. She of course follows opening the door to watch me puke. I tried to get her to leave the bathroom but she was just sitting RIGHT IN MY FACE while I'm puking asking me what I'm doing. So fastforward about an hour when we are getting ready to go to the zoo and I'm hungry. So I am getting something to eat and she asks me what I'm doing. I told her I was getting breakfast and she says shes' hungry but I told her she had her oatmeal. To which this dialogue proceeds
Noelle: "Mommy spit her oatmeal in toilet"
Me: "Uh yeah"
Noelle: "You flushed it down the potty"
Me: "That's right, mommy's tummy was sick and I threw up"
I just had to laugh that I spit it out and she thought I didn't deserve more food. Kids crack me up.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment