Sorry for the delay, things have been crazy, but aren't they always?
Tomorrow I'll be 11 weeks pregnant, it's going by quickly but slowly at the same time. I have been so so sick this time. It has not even been funny how sick I have been. I never threw up with Noelle, well maybe once or twice. This has become a pretty daily occurence and it is so nasty. If I'm not puking I'm dry heaving and my stomach muscles have been killing me. Oh and how I wished I'd have kept up with my kegals, you know that stupid pesky excersice so that you don't piss yourself when you are puking or coughing or sneezing. Well it only occurs when I'm puking but still that just sucks! Nothing more fun that puking and feeling that you are peeing your pants at the same time, thinking "oh shit". Oh the joys of being a mommy! But you know we wouldn't change it for the world.
So I'm taking predictions on gender. With the differences I'm guessing boy this time but I thought boy last time and was obviously wrong so I don't know. I probably will have gender u/s end of January, so another month and a half or so which in reality isn't that far away. I get to see our little bean again next Thursday. I'm doing the First Trimester Ultrascreen which is done instead of the QuadScreen for testing for down syndrome and those defects. I'm curious to see what we'll see at 12 weeks, should be neat. They measure the neck fold or something like that, plus do a blood draw. It's newer but more accurate than the other test and is done sooner. Last time insurance wouldn't cover but now they do so I'm taking advantage.
So other than being really sick and having like zippo for energy things are going well. I've completed some projects at work so that has felt good, learned a ton in the past year, can't belive how much I've learned. School is going well, just wrapping up the Fall quarter end of this week. It was a killer term. Started with full load for 5 weeks then second half was just half load. Don't have any classes until after the new year! SWEET. Noelle is smart as ever, talking up a storm and wanting to be so independent. I feel like telling her there is no hurry to grow up, she has so many years ahead of her to be "older" and "bigger" LOL. Don't you wish we all knew that back then, just to enjoy the innocence. She has to dress herself and do well pretty much everythign herself but then gets super frustrated when something isn't working the way she thinks it should. It is really fun to watch her grow though, just wonder where my tiny little baby went!
Until Next time....
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment