Friday, April 28, 2006

Forgive me!

Ok, I know it's been WAY too long since I last posted but for those that know me well enough know just how busy I've been. Let's see at the moment I have a HUGE project for work that I'm trying to finish development on so working extra hours on that, then I have school which I'm taking full course load for 2 months, and of course my family! God Bless the invention of online degree programs, the fact that I can come home from work, spend time with my family then get my daughter to bed and then work on school after she's asleep makes it so much easier on me in one way but of course makes for LONG nights and days. It will be worth it when I walk across that stage one more time with my B.S. in Information Technology. By then Noelle will understand and I know she'll be there cheering in the crowd. She was just 6 months gestation the last time I walked across one of those stages for my assossciates and boy was that emotional.

Anyways, my munchkin is just getting so big, such a little girly girl for sure. Robb and I actually wonder if maybe she's a tad OCD about cleanliness. She HATES to get her hands dirty, if she falls in the grass she trys so very hard not to touch the ground and will actually pitch a fit if you are close enough that she thinks you'll help her, I just tell her to brush it off and stand up. Right now that seems to be working. I'm not worried or anything I just think it's funny sometimes when you see her mannerisms. She is getting her 2 year molars already and oh boy isn't that so much fun. We had a nice trip back to my mom's beginning of April, I know Nana sure enjoyed Little Miss Noelle. Can't wait to get her firetruck in the mail, she had a blast playing on that thing. I'll post some pics from the trip in a bit.

Robb is doing good, he's been working graveyard since February but he's been working really hard to make sure he gets time with us on the weekends. He does get a couple hours with us each night except Monday when he leaves before we get home. It's been working out pretty well.

So all in all things are going well, I'll try my best to update this much more frequently, I actually miss it.

My friend is coming for a visit from San Diego on Sunday for 5 days and we are so excited. She's never been to this area so we have lots of exploring to do, I know both of us aren't so much worried about what we do but just spending time together. Our little ones might even get another kiss, can't believe it's been a year since we last saw each other. Will have plenty of pictures to share later.

Til the next time, know that I miss you all!

1 comment:

lizzabella said...

Hey There Jenny Joe
Nice to see you back around! LMAO Noelle doesn't have OCD...she is just a typical girl...my little sis was like that too..although now an adult she is strange, she doesn't have OCD!LOL
Sounds like things have finally gotten back into a good swing...glad to hear Rob is liking his job!

Good luck with school! Keep us posted! Shanny Shoe!